Foundation Tracking in Light Snow

We got our first light snow of the Winter, and I decided to continue to work on the dogs tracking in these weather conditions. Both dogs seem to really enjoy tracking. Jaf nearly pulls me off the porch when he knows we are going tracking.

These aren't the greatest videos. I had to set up the camera on the tripod. I couldn't get the entire track into the screen, so some of the track is cut off. It consists of 3 turns. One turn is missing from this video because of the camera angle, but you can see the balance of the track in the snow. I am a novice at tracking, but you can see that the dogs have their nose to the ground and follow the track without encouragement. The end of the track and the article find are also cut off because of the position of the camera. When they get to the end and find the article, we have a little party!!

Jaf's first track in snow:



Azaan's first track in snow:

No comments:

Post a Comment