The Red Dog and the Brindle

These dogs grow up fast. It seems like yesterday that I was picking Jaf up from Dulles International Airport. He is now 11 months old, and soon he will celebrate his 1 year birthday.


Azaan and Jaf enjoy each other's company. Azaan, the brindle, is the older "sister", and she tries to give Jaf some guidance. She has been a good mentor. Jaf is completely trustworthy around the house. I can leave both dogs home alone without any problems. They have a dog door to a fenced-in backyard if they have to go out. I work at home, so I do not leave them home alone very often. But it is nice not to have to worry about them when I do leave the house. Most importantly, when I come home it is nice to know that they are the only things in there! Intruders don't want to mess with these two!

1 comment:

  1. I am the copyright owner of both of these photos. The photos were taken in June 2010. If you try to use these photos on any website, online or any advertisement, please contact me for payment arrangement or express written permission.

    ReplyDelete